SISSEL® Balance Board Dynamic
The Sissel Balance Board Dynamic is a simple and effective way of increasing proprioception and is used for rehabilitation and sports fitness. It can help increase ankle strength, mobility and joint stabilisation and features a non slip rubber top for safety whilst in use.
Optimal training of balance and co-ordination!
- simple and effective way of increasing proprioception
- used for rehabilitation and sports fitness
- ankle strength
- joint stabilisation
- multi skill levels, basic to advanced
- can be used in conjunction with other equipment to increase exercise intensity
- non flexing board, is manufactured from vinyl laminated HDF (recycled wood fibres and resins), the sphere is "environmentally friendly" Rubberwood, as it makes use of plantation trees that have already served a useful function
- the top is covered with nonslip rubber
- 16" (40cm diameter)
- 3" (8cm high)
- max. angle 20 degrees
Please note due to the inherant instability of this item it is suggested that the item is used on a non slip surface.
Sissel only deliver to the UK and the ROI. Deliveries to countries other than the UK and the ROI are at the purchaser's cost and they must arrange their own collection from Sissel UK and delivery to their chosen destination.
Sissel use a next working day delivery service, this is not guaranteed but most deliveries are achieved the next working day. Couriers deliver between 8.30 AM and 5.30 PM. Orders received will be shipped the next working day, or same day if received before 12 noon.
Timed and Saturday delivery services are available on request. A carriage surcharge is applied to all timed and Saturday deliveries.
Delivery service is based on UK mainland post codes only. Any delivery to an UK post code "off shore" eg. Isle of Skye, Northern Ireland etc., may take longer and normally is subject to a carriage surcharge. Deliveries to some post codes in Scotland are subject to a carriage surcharge.
Please contact our office for carriage costs to other destinations.