- Kinesiology Tape
- Kinesiology Tape by SISSEL®
Kinesiology Tape by SISSEL®
SISSEL® Kinesiology tape is a high quality waterproof, breathable, and hypoallergenic cotton tape that stretches along its length but not width ways. This direction of stretch gives SISSEL® Kinesiology tape its properties and lends it's self to the four application techniques.
- muscle technique
- used to increase or decrease muscle tension
- leading to improved performance
- pain reduction
- reduces recovery times
- ligament technique
- to support injured ligaments and tendons
- reducing pressure and pain
- mechanical techniques
- functional - correcting abnormal bony positions
- fascia - correcting adhesions within muscle fascia
- lymphatic technique
- increase the space between the skin and subcutaneous tissue making it easier for the lymph fluid to flow out of the interstitial space
- improving mobility of filaments between the initial lymph vessel endothelium cells and the elastic fibres within the connective tissue.
The four colours - red, blue, black and beige are identical in strength, length and manufacture.
- blue to reduce tension
- red to enhance
- black for sport
- beige for facial applications