The Chattanooga Rehab is a portable, four channel unit programmed with fundamental electrotherapy programs for nMES and TENs. Created for the medical professional familiar with electrotherapy. Used for rehabilitation in orthopaedics, neurology or sports medicine. The handheld unit works well in an active treatment area where the patient holds the unit at the same time performing the exercises.
Chattanooga® Rehab..... in support of rehabilitation with Muscle Intelligence™ Technology A portable, four channel unit programmed with fundamental electrotherapy programs for nMES and TENs. Created for the medical professional familiar with electrotherapy. Used for rehabilitation in orthopaedics, neurology or sports medicine. The handheld unit works well in an active treatment area where the patient holds the unit at the same time performing the exercises.
Muscle Intelligence™ Technology
MI functions available on all 4 channels
- Mi-Scan – customize the stimulation according to the physiology for more comfort and efficiency
- Mi-Tens – work efficiently just behind the threshold for TENS programme
- Mi-Range – work efficiently in the range of intensity required for low frequency programmes
- Mi-Action – active session with a voluntary contraction detected by the device to start the stimulation
Note - Mi-Cable not included with Rehab unit
- 2+2 function: choose one program for channel 1 and 2, and then select one program from 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4.
- treatment of two different body parts
- two patients at the same time
- combination nMES and TENs
- 4 general programs
- rehabilitation (1)
- Disuse Atrophy
- prevention of Disuse Atrophy
- muscle lesion
- Motor Point
- pain relief (1)
- TENs 100Hz Gate Control
- frequency modulated TENs
- pulse width modulated TENs
- burst/TENs alternated
- Venous Insufficiency 1
- Venous Insufficiency 2
- Arterial Insufficiency 1
- Arterial Insufficiency 2
- heavy legs
- cramp prevention
- conditioning (1)
- active recovery
- rehabilitation (1)
- user manual
- practical guide
- electrode placement guide
- motor point pen
- ultrasound gel, 250g
- 4 x pin
- flexible and self adhesive
- belt clip
- battery pack – 2.5 hours full recharge
- battery charger with UK plug
- 3 year warranty
Sissel only deliver to the UK and the ROI. Deliveries to countries other than the UK and the ROI are at the purchaser's cost and they must arrange their own collection from Sissel UK and delivery to their chosen destination.
Sissel use a next working day delivery service, this is not guaranteed but most deliveries are achieved the next working day. Couriers deliver between 8.30 AM and 5.30 PM. Orders received will be shipped the next working day, or same day if received before 12 noon.
Timed and Saturday delivery services are available on request. A carriage surcharge is applied to all timed and Saturday deliveries.
Delivery service is based on UK mainland post codes only. Any delivery to an UK post code "off shore" eg. Isle of Skye, Northern Ireland etc., may take longer and normally is subject to a carriage surcharge. Deliveries to some post codes in Scotland are subject to a carriage surcharge.
Please contact our office for carriage costs to other destinations.