Empi Direct TENS
Empi Direct TENSTM is designed specifically for the relief of chronic, arthritic and post-surgical pain. The cost effective, portable device for use at home or on-the-go, integrates site specific, preset treatment programs that make it convenient and easy-to-use, ensuring that the user receives the appropriate treatment protocol for the specific treatment site and condition.
Empi Direct TENSTM...... Is designed specifically for the relief of chronic, arthritic and post-surgical pain. The cost effective, portable device for use at home or on-the-go, integrates site specific, preset treatment programs that make it convenient and easy-to-use, ensuring that the user receives the appropriate treatment protocol for the specific treatment site and condition. Direct TENS™ can be used to alleviate:
- joint pain
- chronic pain originating in the spine
- pain from degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- tension headache
- radiating pain
- phantom limb pain
- pain from rheumatic diseases
- dual channels with independent intensity controls
- 13 pre-set programs includes 5 quick select programs for one touch stimulation
- large easy to read LCD display
- timer function
- user manual (CD ROM) with:
- illustrated, suggested electrode placement guide for different treatments
- detailed guidelines and treatment recommendations
- set of 2 leadwires
- 2 AA alkaline batteries
- 1 x pack Dura-Stick 5x5 cm square electrodes (4 electrodes per pack)
- 2 channel
- 13 programs (includes 5 quick select programs)
- constant voltage: up to a resistance of 1000 ohms
- maximum amplitude: 40mA @1000ohms, 250 μs
- output intensity: 0-60, adjustable in 0.5 steps
- max pulse duration/width: up to 250 μseconds
- max frequency: 1,000 Hz
- power source: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (supplied) or 2x 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries
- size: 110 x 70 x 30 mm
- weight: 165 g (Including batteries)
- asymmetrical biphasic 100% compensated
Sissel only deliver to the UK and the ROI. Deliveries to countries other than the UK and the ROI are at the purchaser's cost and they must arrange their own collection from Sissel UK and delivery to their chosen destination.
Sissel use a next working day delivery service, this is not guaranteed but most deliveries are achieved the next working day. Couriers deliver between 8.30 AM and 5.30 PM. Orders received will be shipped the next working day, or same day if received before 12 noon.
Timed and Saturday delivery services are available on request. A carriage surcharge is applied to all timed and Saturday deliveries.
Delivery service is based on UK mainland post codes only. Any delivery to an UK post code "off shore" eg. Isle of Skye, Northern Ireland etc., may take longer and normally is subject to a carriage surcharge. Deliveries to some post codes in Scotland are subject to a carriage surcharge.
Please contact our office for carriage costs to other destinations.