Intensive Massager by SISSEL®
The SISSEL Intensive Deep Tissue Massager uses a percussive action and a range of power settings to make it suitable for use on both thick and thin muscles. Weighing less than 2kg, it's size and weight make it perfect for use when travelling. Used to reduce stress and pains from journeys. The shape is designed for those hard to reach areas like the shoulders and mid-back.
Intensive deep tissue massage... Using a percussive action and a range of power settings makes the Itensive massager suitable for use on both thick and thin muscles. Weighing less than 2kg, it's size and weight make it perfect for use when travelling. Used to reduce stress and pains from journeys. The shape was designed for those hard to reach areas like the shoulders and mid-back.
- variable adjustment from 20 to 40 beats per second
- balanced output reduces 'kick-back' to the handle
- 2 x anatomically-designed massage spheres pivot up and down a full 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- can be used through clothing or the soft rubber spheres can be used directly on the skin
- let the weight of the Intensive massager give a deep tissue massage, with no work
- no need to apply pressure, the massager's weight provides all the necessary force
- weight, 1.4 kg.
- 12’ flex with moulded plug.
- guaranteed for 1 year.
Unlike some electric massagers that work with an orbital action and do nothing more than ‘rub’ your skin, the Sissel Intensive Massager releases muscular tension by using a steady, comfortable, pulsed pressure that easily penetrates even the thickest muscles. TIP; to relax tired, aching feet
- switch the massager on
- select medium output
- place the massager on the floor or couch
- relax your feet against the spheres
Sissel only deliver to the UK and the ROI. Deliveries to countries other than the UK and the ROI are at the purchaser's cost and they must arrange their own collection from Sissel UK and delivery to their chosen destination.
Sissel use a next working day delivery service, this is not guaranteed but most deliveries are achieved the next working day. Couriers deliver between 8.30 AM and 5.30 PM. Orders received will be shipped the next working day, or same day if received before 12 noon.
Timed and Saturday delivery services are available on request. A carriage surcharge is applied to all timed and Saturday deliveries.
Delivery service is based on UK mainland post codes only. Any delivery to an UK post code "off shore" eg. Isle of Skye, Northern Ireland etc., may take longer and normally is subject to a carriage surcharge. Deliveries to some post codes in Scotland are subject to a carriage surcharge.
Please contact our office for carriage costs to other destinations.