4 channels and 4 Mi sensors: All you need for top performance!
The easy-to-navigate drop-down menus provide all the benefits of modern electrotherapy. Pictograms representing program families provide easy access to applications or specific indications.
Integrated electrotherapy and proposed treatments combine to produce a range of rehabilitation techniques and stimulation therapy.
With the Compex 3, this combined approach was taken one step further. The docking station serves as a storage receptacle, charging station and with the USB connection to your computer it enables you to:
Plan, organize treatments, archive and compare results:
- create a list of patients on the computer
- assigning personalized treatments
- transfer the list of patients to the Compex 3
- by updating the list at any time
- manage daily list of patients and treatments
- access the history of re-education sessions
- create personalized programs, if required.
All these features are easily accessible and centralized in the stimulator.
Compex 3 features
- preset treatment programs:
- muscular rehabilitation
- pain relief
- denervated muscles
- programmable to create and personalize programs specific to patients.
- Mi-Technology, 4 channels
- Ti-Tens: determine the sensitivity level before starting a Gate control stimulation type session
- denervated treatments:
- determine whether denervation is total or partial
- partial denervation an automatic ramp search is performed.
- one channel
- automatically calculates the advised electrical density
- symmetrical biphasic 100% compensated
- cycle timed
- rectangular pulsed
- triangular pulsed
- direct/galvanic current
- carry bag
- user manual
- practical guide
- electrode placement guide
- docking station
- UK mains lead
- USB cable
- protective cover
- motor point pen
- ultrasound gel, 250g
- 4 x snap
- 4 x pin
- 1 x Mi Sensor
- flexible, self adhesive
- belt clip
- battery pack – 2.5 hours full recharge
- 2 year warranty
FREE - Training session arranged for any purchase of a Compex 3