Press 4, Compression Therapy System (Full)
Press 4 is a compression therapy system for home use. The compression therapy system comes complete with an easy to use control unit. Size adjustable, 4 chamber pressure sleeves for the legs, arms and waist. Flexible hoses and connectors. Please seek medical advice before commencing compression therapy.
Physiological effects of pressotherapy:
- Increased venous flow and lymphatic flow,
- Accelerated absorption of fluids,
- Reduces the feeling of heavy legs,
- Elimination of waste and toxins,
- Reduces edema,
- Reduces fatigue in legs,
- Facilitates the penetration of active ingredients,
effect Aesthetic effects of pressotherapy:
- Refinement of the silhouette,
- Reduces the "marbled" appearance,
- Firming of damaged tissues
- Heavy and bulky legs (water retention),
- Sensitivity of fatty areas,
- Nervous, stressed client,
- Postoperative discomfort in agreement with the surgeon,
- Slight circulatory problems.
- Varicose diseases, advanced arterial disease,
- Tumors, cancers ...
- Local infections, dermatoses,
- Cardiac problems,
Any other medical contraindication. Patients suffering from any of these disorders should seek the advice of their doctor.
- 4 compression chambers.
- Sequential compression mode.
- Cycle time adjustable from 5 to 30 minutes.
- Fixed decompression time: 2 minutes.
- Pressure: Min 20mmHg ~ Max 200mmHg.
- Carry handle.
- Adjustable boot according to the size of the leg.
- Total length of the boot: 76 cm, circumference at the top of the thigh: 64 cm, ankle 37 cm.
- Weight: 3.5 kg
1) 2 Boots
2) Boot tubes
3) Massage soles
4) Central unit
5) Boot extensions
6) Belt tube and sleeve
8) PRESS 4 belt
Control unit guaranteed for 12 months / Accessories guaranteed for 3 months.
Optional extension to arm sleeve adds 4" (10cm) to the circumference
Optional wider leg inserts available. Standard inserts 4" (10cm) wider inserts are 8" (20cm)
Sissel only deliver to the UK and the ROI. Deliveries to countries other than the UK and the ROI are at the purchaser's cost and they must arrange their own collection from Sissel UK and delivery to their chosen destination.
Sissel use a next working day delivery service, this is not guaranteed but most deliveries are achieved the next working day. Couriers deliver between 8.30 AM and 5.30 PM. Orders received will be shipped the next working day, or same day if received before 12 noon.
Timed and Saturday delivery services are available on request. A carriage surcharge is applied to all timed and Saturday deliveries.
Delivery service is based on UK mainland post codes only. Any delivery to an UK post code "off shore" eg. Isle of Skye, Northern Ireland etc., may take longer and normally is subject to a carriage surcharge. Deliveries to some post codes in Scotland are subject to a carriage surcharge.
Please contact our office for carriage costs to other destinations.