SISSEL® Sit Special 2 in 1
The Sissel Sit Special 2 in 1 offers comfortable, soft and upright sitting by relieving the spinal column and inter-vertebral discs. It is an ideal aid after injuries or operations. This support cushion has been designed with a unique bridge and anatomical depressions to improve the quality of sitting and alleviate the sacrum and coccyx. Made from high quality polyurethane foam combined with a removable visco-elastic foam coccyx pad, it offers a perfect pressure balance and its rubberised underside prevents sliding, even during long sitting periods.
This sitting wedge comes with a soft velour cover, machine washable at 40°C and 5 years warranty on dimensional stability.
Sitting wedge, memory foam and polyurethane foam combination to produce an anatomically designed multi functional coccyx sitting wedge.........
- relieves pressure on spinal column and inter vertebral discs
- especially suited for use after injuries and operations
- unique bridge (saddle) and two anatomical depressions improve the sitting position and guarantee the correct position for the coccyx
- can be used with or without the memory foam visco elastic pad for pressure relief on the sacrum and coccyx
- polyurethane foam for perfect pressure distribution, memory foam visco elastic coccyx pad
- 5 years warranty on dimensional stability
- non slip base
- complete with machine washable velour cover
- available in blue or grey
- size: 43cm x 40cm x 1/9cm (height: front/back)
- made in Sweden
Sissel only deliver to the UK and the ROI. Deliveries to countries other than the UK and the ROI are at the purchaser's cost and they must arrange their own collection from Sissel UK and delivery to their chosen destination.
Sissel use a next working day delivery service, this is not guaranteed but most deliveries are achieved the next working day. Couriers deliver between 8.30 AM and 5.30 PM. Orders received will be shipped the next working day, or same day if received before 12 noon.
Timed and Saturday delivery services are available on request. A carriage surcharge is applied to all timed and Saturday deliveries.
Delivery service is based on UK mainland post codes only. Any delivery to an UK post code "off shore" eg. Isle of Skye, Northern Ireland etc., may take longer and normally is subject to a carriage surcharge. Deliveries to some post codes in Scotland are subject to a carriage surcharge.
Please contact our office for carriage costs to other destinations.