SISSEL® SITFIT® Plus
The Sissel SITFIT PLUS is a combination sitting wedge and pad, ergonomically designed to offer optimal active sitting and outstanding sitting comfort, to relieve the upper body, work back muscles and enhance an upright posture. Due to its specially designed shape, this product can be used comfortably for both short and long sitting intervals by simply rotating 180°.
Included with the SITFIT Plus is a helpful exercise poster, outlining how to make the most of your active sitting aid and a pump to adjust pressure.
Our successful SITFIT® now offers 2 functions.
- a perfect combination of sitting wedge and air filled balance pad
- ergonomically enhanced shape provides better thigh support for longer sitting periods whilst maintaining active sitting
- active and dynamic sitting relieves upper body tension and works back muscles without exercising.
- enhances an upright posture
- also suitable to exercise musculature of back and pelvic floor
- pre inflated, ready for use
- complete with exercise poster and pump to adjust to individual pressure if required
- latex and phthalate free
- available in black, blue, or red
- one size for teens and adults, Ø 37 cm
- optional zipped cover available in blue, grey or burgundy
How to position the SISSEL® SITFIT® Plus to achieve the desired results. Flat side to the front:
- stabilized sitting due to extra thigh support
- more suited for longer periods of sitting
Round side to the front:
- less stable, more active and dynamic sitting
- suitable for short periods of sitting and exercises
Sissel only deliver to the UK and the ROI. Deliveries to countries other than the UK and the ROI are at the purchaser's cost and they must arrange their own collection from Sissel UK and delivery to their chosen destination.
Sissel use a next working day delivery service, this is not guaranteed but most deliveries are achieved the next working day. Couriers deliver between 8.30 AM and 5.30 PM. Orders received will be shipped the next working day, or same day if received before 12 noon.
Timed and Saturday delivery services are available on request. A carriage surcharge is applied to all timed and Saturday deliveries.
Delivery service is based on UK mainland post codes only. Any delivery to an UK post code "off shore" eg. Isle of Skye, Northern Ireland etc., may take longer and normally is subject to a carriage surcharge. Deliveries to some post codes in Scotland are subject to a carriage surcharge.
Please contact our office for carriage costs to other destinations.