The Sissel® SpineFit is an innovative fitness tool combining both muscle release and effective training. It offers intensive, deep penetrating pressure on the entire muscalature alongside the spinal column which can offer much needed pain relief and relaxation as well as supporting the mobility of the joints. The SpineFit is a unique sports tool that can be used in physiotherapy sessions or for personal and group training.
SISSEL® SpineFit……relaxation whilst training
The SpineFit is versatile offering options in both therapy and training.
The blue canvas bag contains 26, solid rubber balls, approx. Ø 6cm, arranged in 2 rows.
In the supine position:
- the spacing and size of the balls apply an intense and deep pressure over the entire musculature on both sides of the spine helping to release tension
- mechanical stimuli by movement on the SpineFit opens the small vertebral joints of the spine increasing spinal mobility
- stimulating effect on the energy points of the body
- cool down after exercising
Exercises using the SpineFit:
- facilitates joint positions
- supports mobility of the joints
- challenges balance improving propriorception
Can be used in conjunction with:
- spinal exercises
- one to one or group sessions
- 65 x 13 x 6cm (L x W x D) (approx. 30”x5”x2½”)
- approx. 2Kg
Complete with exercise infromation.
The SISSEL® SpineFit was developed from the daily work in Praxis & Studio by Katrin Zinke (sports teacher & Shiatsu therapist) and Nina Metternich (physiotherapist & osteopath).
Sissel only deliver to the UK and the ROI. Deliveries to countries other than the UK and the ROI are at the purchaser's cost and they must arrange their own collection from Sissel UK and delivery to their chosen destination.
Sissel use a next working day delivery service, this is not guaranteed but most deliveries are achieved the next working day. Couriers deliver between 8.30 AM and 5.30 PM. Orders received will be shipped the next working day, or same day if received before 12 noon.
Timed and Saturday delivery services are available on request. A carriage surcharge is applied to all timed and Saturday deliveries.
Delivery service is based on UK mainland post codes only. Any delivery to an UK post code "off shore" eg. Isle of Skye, Northern Ireland etc., may take longer and normally is subject to a carriage surcharge. Deliveries to some post codes in Scotland are subject to a carriage surcharge.
Please contact our office for carriage costs to other destinations.